“Joyful June” – Are you having difficulty finding things to be joyful for at the moment?
June’s daily actions from ‘Action for Happiness Org’s’ calendars are included to focus on positive emotions, even in difficult times, which is based on the key of Emotions: look for what’s good.
Positive emotions help to build resilience, so although you need to be realistic about life’s ups and downs, it helps to focus on the good aspects of a situation.
Related actions are:
- Action 4 – Find three good things each day
- Action 5 – Thank the people you’re grateful to
- Action 6 – Look for the good in those around you
- Action 11 – Use positive parenting techniques
- Action 31 – Be positive but stay realistic
You can get further information on related actions from the website link below
Calendars are available in PDF & jpeg format in the following languages (what a great way to brush up or learn new language skills)
Jenn Barfield #mindfulness #resilience #actionforhappiness #happiness #purposefulliving #healthymindset #wellbeing #kindnessmatters #authenticself #positiveemotions #joy #gratitude #meaningfullife