“Self-care is not selfish. You can’t pour from an empty cup”
September’s daily actions from ‘Action for Happiness Org’s’ calendars are included to encourage a person be kinder to themselves and others, especially when things go wrong. which is based on the key of Acceptance: Being comfortable with who you are.
“Self-care increases our resilience and helps us get more out of life. It also helps us accept others as they are too”
How do you practice self-care at home and at work?
Related actions are:
- Action 7 – Bring mindfulness into your day
- Action 8 – Find your strengths & focus on using them
- Action 9 – Get help if you are struggling
- Action 19 – Give yourself a happiness check
- Action 28 – Detox your negative thinking patterns
- Action 33 – Be realistic in you reasoning
You can get further information on related actions from the website link below
Calendars are available in PDF & jpeg format in the following languages (what a great way to brush up or learn new language skills)
* Portuguese (Brazil)