“You never know what you can do until you try” – C.S. Lewis”
November’s daily actions from ‘Action for Happiness Org’s’ calendars are all based on the key of Trying Out: Learning new things.
2020 has been a long year of rapid change and uncertainty for so many people. For some of us, lockdown 2.0 COVID-19 restrictions are starting to ease, and for others, they are facing the beginning of the second wave. Where ever you are, I hope that the actions from the November calendar, will help support your career management plans, selfcare and wellbeing throughout the coming month and beyond.
Benefits of learning new things
Here are a few benefits of learning new things that I jotted down.
What are some other benefits of learning new things?
Perhaps this coming month you might;
* Make a list of new things you want to do this month.
* Find a new way to reach out to someone you have been meaning/wanting to get in contact with for some time.
* Overcome a frustration by trying a new approach.
* Try a new way of being physically active.
* Find a new way to tell someone you appreciate them.
* Observe the changes in nature around you.
What is something new that you have learnt recently?
Related actions are:
- Action 12 – Volunteer your time, energy & skills
- Action 13 – Try something new or different
- Action 18 – Be curious & get inspired
- Action 29 – Get completely absorbed in something
You can get further information on related actions from the website link below
Calendars are available in PDF & jpeg format in the following languages (what a great way to brush up or learn new language skills)
Poster 5 – Find time to lose yourself in what you love