„Achtsamkeit bedutet, dass wir uns in jedem moment ganz darauf einlassen. Präsent zu sein“ – Jon Kabat-Zinn
“Mindfulness means that we commit fully in each moment to be present – Jon Kabat-Zinn
I meant to share this post last week, only I got caught up with other tasks. This calendar is a timely reminder for me to be present in the moment.
March’s daily actions from ‘Action for Happiness Org’s’ calendars are based on the key of Awareness: Live life mindfully. The daily actions have been selected to help make yourself and others happier.
Related Work Actions include:
Action 7: Bring mindfulness into your day
Action 18: Be curious & get inspired
Action 39: Get outside & enjoy the natural world
Action 41: Take care of the world around you
Perhaps this coming month with work, you might;
- Notice how you speak to yourself. Try to use kind words
- Take three calm breaths at regular intervals during your day
- Take a full breath in & out before you reply to others
- Stay fully present while drinking your cup of tea or coffee
- Listen deeply to someone & really hear what they are saying
- Find ways to enjoy any chores or tasks that need doing
- If you find yourself rushing, make an effort to slow down
- Walk a different route today & see what you notice
- Notice when you are tired & take a break as soon as possible
- Appreciate nature around you, wherever you are
- Notice what is working today and be thankful that this is so
Where ever you are around the globe, I hope that the actions from this month’s calendar, will help support yours and others career management plans, selfcare and wellbeing throughout the coming month and beyond.
Calendars are available in PDF & jpeg format in the following languages (what a great way to brush up or learn new language skills)